25 Broad St, Marlborough, MA 01752
Sold on 1/6/12: $101,250
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,706 sq ft
- Lot:6,255 sqft
- Year Built:1880
- Last Sold:Jan 2012 for $101,250
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #M:080 B:110 L:000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count10
- Days on Zillow714
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID56272234
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$272,949||$254K – $298K||-$4,955||$100||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,931/mo||$1.3K – $2.4K/mo||+$80||$0.71||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 01752 home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Marlborough as a whole. Among 01752 homes, this home is valued 1.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 79% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01752 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 34.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.2% greater than in Marlborough, and 27.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01752 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Marlborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01752 home values.
Neighborhood for 25 Broad Street
- # 1--31.01,300
Nearby Schools in Marlborough
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Immaculate Conception School PK-8 0.8 mi
- Richer Elementary K-4 1.1 mi
- Advanced Math and Science Academy Chart... 6-12 1.2 mi
- Whitcomb Middle 5-8 1.2 mi
- The van der Kolk Center - Glenhaven Aca... 8-12 1.4 mi
- Marlborough High 9-12 1.7 mi
- Assabet Valley Vocational High 9-12 & ungraded 1.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005