- Built in 1971
- Views: 455 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $42,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $52
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Other
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ None, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S), Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Siding \ Other, Flooring \ Other, Fuel Type \ Other Fuel Type, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Other, Hot Water Source \ Other, Laundry Room Info \ Common Laundry Area, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 84
- Floor size: 814 sqft
- Parcel #: M:1301 B:10 L:032
- Zillow Home ID: 57240809
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $42-92K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06604 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 1.5% fall for Bridgeport as a whole. Among 06604 homes, this home is valued 43.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 49% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06604, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% greater than in Bridgeport, and 215.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06604 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bridgeport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06604 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (81)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 25 Cartright St|
Nearby Schools in Bridgeport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!