- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Views: 9,811 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $490,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $236
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED5_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Remodeled, DIN_DSCRP \ Skylight, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Remodeled, FAM_DSCRP \ Slider, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Slab, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,080 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: M:00000035 P:00000171
- Zillow Home ID: 56297626
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $503-695K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01760 home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Natick as a whole. Among 01760 homes, this home is valued 29.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01760, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Natick, and 84.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01760 home values.
|27 Charles St Natick, MA||$416K||3||1||1,627|
|19 Charles St Natick, MA||$472K||3||2||1,305|
|29 Charles St Natick, MA||$379K||3||1||1,159|
|17 Charles St Natick, MA||$363K||2||1.5||850|
|18 Beacon St Natick, MA||$726K||5||2.5||3,903|
|20 Beacon St Natick, MA||$585K||4||2.5||2,380|
|22 Charles St Natick, MA||$620K||3||2||2,526|
|20 Charles St Natick, MA||$449K||4||2||2,013|
|24 Charles St Natick, MA||$394K||3||1.5||1,374|
|31 Charles St Natick, MA||$393K||3||1||1,159|
|22 Beacon St Natick, MA||$455K||3||1||1,291|
|14 Beacon St Natick, MA||$560K||3||2||2,176|
|16 Charles St Natick, MA||$461K||3||1||1,508|
|15 Charles St Natick, MA||$456K||4||2||1,628|
|26 Charles St Natick, MA||$396K||3||1||1,434|
|14 Charles St Natick, MA||$476K||4||1||2,184|
|24 Beacon St Natick, MA||$762K||4||3||2,880|
|33 Charles St Natick, MA||$427K||4||2||1,764|
|8 Beacon St Natick, MA||$467K||4||2||1,579|
|13 Charles St Natick, MA||$424K||4||2||1,460|
Nearby Schools in Natick
K-4 & ungraded0.8 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!