25 Cleek Ct UNIT 25, North Reading, MA 018643 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,274 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1985
- 34 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $41
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2002 for $494,900
- Price/sqft: $257
- MLS #: 71702342
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Vacuum System,ASSC_POOL \ Yes,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall,BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen,BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Electric,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Wetbar,KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_DSCRP \ Slider,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Golf Course,OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Recreational Facilities,OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Swimming Pool,OPT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Tennis Court,OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer,OTH2_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH2_DSCRP \ Skylight,OTH2_DSCRP \ Slider,OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes,POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Detached,STYLE \ Townhouse,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,WARRANTY \ No,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Room count: 8
- Unit count: 172
- Floor size: 2,274 sqft
- Parcel #: M:85-P:009 U:100
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 57094560
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25 Cleek Court UNIT 25
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01864, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for North Reading, and 75.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01864 home values.
- 28 Cleek Ct UNIT 28 North Reading, MA$382K22.51,520
- 26 Cleek Ct UNIT 26 North Reading, MA$430K32.51,633
- 25 Cleek Ct North Reading, MA$519K322,274
- 22 Cleek Ct UNIT 22 North Reading, MA$377K22.51,520
- 20 Cleek Ct UNIT 20 North Reading, MA$402K22.51,633
- 24 Cleek Ct UNIT 24 North Reading, MA$433K22.51,727
- 18 Cleek Ct UNIT 18 North Reading, MA$420K22.51,633
- 13 Brassie Way UNIT 13 North Reading, MA$377K22.51,520
- 31 Cleek Ct North Reading, MA$935K32.52,928
- 10 Brassie Way UNIT 10 North Reading, MA$411K22.51,633
- 11 Brassie Way UNIT 11 North Reading, MA$360K22.51,520
- 36 Brassie Way # 0 North Reading, MA$606K32.52,758
- 30 Cleek Ct UNIT 30 North Reading, MA$377K22.51,633
- 15 Brassie Way UNIT 15 North Reading, MA$378K32.51,633
- 16 Cleek Ct UNIT 16 North Reading, MA$362K22.51,520
- 30 Brassie Way North Reading, MA$597K33.52,274
- 16 Brassie Way UNIT 16 North Reading, MA$551K32.51,978
- 9 Brassie Way UNIT 9 North Reading, MA$412K22.51,633
- 28 Cleek Ct North Reading, MA$589K22.51,520
- 14 Cleek Ct UNIT 14 North Reading, MA$432K22.51,727
Nearby Schools in North Reading
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.