- Lot: 2,182 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1890
- 172 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,824 all time views
- 27 shoppers saved this home
- Price/sqft: $397
- MLS #: 71765671
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Basement \ Y, Disclosure \ N, Heat Units \ 2, Lease 1 \ N, Lease 2 \ N, Beachfront \ No, Square Feet Source \ Public Record, Status \ Under Agreement, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Source \ Public Record, Listing Alert \ No, Apod Available \ No, Basement Feature \ Full, Construction \ Frame, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Flooring \ Wood, Flooring \ Vinyl, Lead Paint \ Unknown, Type \ 2 Family, Year Built Descrp \ Actual, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Flooring \ Tile, Hot Water \ Natural Gas, Electric Feature \ Individually Metered, Exterior \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Fieldstone, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Laundromat, LENDER_OWNED \ No, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Lot Description \ Level, Amenities \ House of Worship, Amenities \ Highway Access, Exterior Features \ Deck - Composite, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, SEWER \ City\Town Sewer, WATER \ City\Town Water, Parking Feature \ On Street Permit
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 16
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,508 sqft
- Parcel #: W:02 P:03053 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59101106
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $630K-1.85M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Charlestown home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Charlestown homes, this home is 78.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 23.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Charlestown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.8% less than in Boston, and 68.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
|23 Concord St Boston, MA||--||1||1||800|
|29 Concord St Boston, MA||$1.31M||7||2.5||2,816|
|21 Concord St Boston, MA||$934K||3||3||1,370|
|19 Concord St Boston, MA||$942K||3||2.5||1,370|
|1 Concord St Revere, MA||$1M||4||3.5||2,512|
|17 Concord St Boston, MA||$733K||4||1||1,360|
|15 Concord St Boston, MA||$1.16M||3||4||2,105|
|36 Concord St UNIT 2 Boston, MA||$553K||2||1||1,014|
|36 Concord St UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$509K||2||2||850|
|22 Concord St # 3 Boston, MA||--||1||1||750|
|148 Bunker Hill St Boston, MA||$522K||4||2||1,580|
|34 Concord St UNIT 2 Boston, MA||$402K||1||1||700|
|34 Concord St UNIT 3 Boston, MA||--||1||1||635|
|34 Concord St UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$377K||1||1||625|
|16 Monument Sq APT 4 Boston, MA||$733K||3||2||1,050|
|16 Monument St Boston, MA||$1.02M||3||3||2,484|
|12 Monument St Boston, MA||$827K||4||1.5||1,692|
|28 Concord St UNIT 3 Boston, MA||$640K||2||2||950|
|28 Concord St UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$585K||2||2||830|
|146 Bunker Hill St # 146A Boston, MA||$687K||3||2||1,625|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!