25 Dartmouth StAPT 4, Boston, MA 02116
Sold on 2/14/14: $1,299,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Condo:1,844 sq ft
- Lot:1,742 sqft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Feb 2014 for $1,299,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Controlled Access
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Room TypesDining room, Master bath, Office
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Additional FeaturesADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Freezer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven,APPLIANCES \ Washer,ASSC_POOL \ No,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Brick,COOLING \ Central Air,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck,FLOORING \ Wood,HEATING \ Forced Air,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber,STYLE \ Townhouse,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse,WARRANTY \ No,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Last Remodel Year2006
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #W:04 P:00208 S:008
- Roof TypeShake Single
- Room Count5
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeVictorian
- Unit Count4
- Unit Floor #4
- Zillow Home ID87793433
- Days on Zillow25
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,261,955||$1.09M – $1.48M||-$25,187||$684||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,866/mo||$2.1K – $6.2K/mo||+$45||$2.10||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts South End home values will increase 4.1% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 98.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in Boston, and 82.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Neighborhood for 25 Dartmouth Street APT 4
- 3 beds, 4.02 baths
1,740 sqft, 4,356 sqft lot, built in 1900
- 3 beds, 4.02 baths
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005