This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $413-490K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $53K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Chelsea is $59,476.
Estimated value increase: $9.6K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Chelsea is $10,828.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- All time views: 1,781
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2012 for $316,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES: Highway Access
- AMENITIES: House of Worship
- AMENITIES: Laundromat
- AMENITIES: Medical Facility
- AMENITIES: Public School
- AMENITIES: Public Transportation
- CONSTRUCTION: Brick
- EXTERIOR: Brick
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Deck - Wood
- FOUNDATION: Brick
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Accompanied Showings
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Appointment Required
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call List Agent
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call List Office
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Accompanied Showings
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Appointment Required
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Call List Office
- LOT_DESCRIPTION: Paved Drive
- MF_TYPE: 5+ Family - 5+ Units Up/Down
- PROP_TYPE: Multi-family
- ROAD_TYPE: Public
- ROOF_MATERIAL: Rubber
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 3,500 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:011 P:055
- Zillow Home ID: 56669110
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02150 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 97.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.6% greater than in Chelsea, and 17.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02150 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chelsea.
Nearby Schools in Chelsea
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!