- Built in 1964
- 34 days on Zillow
- Views: 679 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jun 2008
- Price/sqft: $61
- MLS #: 21347582
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Heat \ ForcedAir, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Washer, Foundation \ Basement-Brick, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Exterior \ Brick, Appliances \ Microwave, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Pool, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Monthly, Lot Information \ Corner, Architectural Style \ Contemp, Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Exercise, Heat \ HotWaterBoiler, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Kit Exhaust, Appliances \ Cook Top Electric, Utility Options \ Cable Connected, Utility Options \ Cable Available, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Windows Thermal, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Interior \ Storage Locker, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Insurance Building Hazard, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Professional Mgmt, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Common Water Sewer, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Common Cooling, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Common Heat, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Laundry Connection In Unit, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Cool \ Central Electric, Exterior Amenities \ Pool Below Ground, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Condo Description Location \ Building Common Entry, Eating Area \ Dinning Combo\Great Room, Ownership Interest Types \ MandatoryFee, Ownership Interest Types \ HorizontalPropRegime, Tax Exemption \ HmsdTaxExpFiledNotReflected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,964 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 490613150130026801
- Zillow Home ID: 69392240
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $79-155K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46205 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46205 homes, this home is 9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 31.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46205, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 139.4% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 50.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46205 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46205 home values.
- 3671 N Pennsylvania St C1 3671 N Pennsylvania Stre1 beds, 1 baths
625 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- 3526 N Pennyslvania St B2 3424-3538 N Pennsylvania2 beds, 1 baths
675 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
|25 E 40th St # 4G Indianapolis, IN||$72K||1||1||942|
|25 E 40th St APT 2F Indianapolis, IN||$71K||1||--||932|
|25 E 40th St # 2H Indianapolis, IN||$72K||1||1||982|
|25 E 40th St APT 2K Indianapolis, IN||$96K||2||2||1,448|
|25 E 40th St APT 4F Indianapolis, IN||$73K||1||--||932|
|25 E 40th St # 4K Indianapolis, IN||$99K||2||2||1,448|
|25 E 40th St # 7J Indianapolis, IN||$87K||--||--||--|
|25 E 40th St # 7H Indianapolis, IN||$203K||4||4||3,927|
|25 E 40th St APT 2E Indianapolis, IN||$72K||1||1||942|
|25 E 40th St APT 3A Indianapolis, IN||$99K||2||2||1,448|
|25 E 40th St APT 3K Indianapolis, IN||$108K||2||2||1,448|
|25 E 40th St APT 2D Indianapolis, IN||$73K||1||--||982|
|25 E 40th St # 2G Indianapolis, IN||$73K||1||1||942|
|25 E 40th St APT 2C Indianapolis, IN||$72K||1||--||942|
|25 E 40th St Indianapolis, IN||$98K||2||2||1,448|
|25 E 40th St APT 2J Indianapolis, IN||$97K||2||1||1,448|
|25 E 40th St APT 3D Indianapolis, IN||$76K||1||--||982|
|25 E 40th St APT 4B Indianapolis, IN||$124K||2||2||1,448|
|25 E 40th St APT 7C Indianapolis, IN||$74K||1||1||942|
|25 E 40th St APT 2B Indianapolis, IN||$97K||2||2||1,448|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!