- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
25 Eagle Rock Cir, Monroe, CT 064682 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,444 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1986
- Floor size: 1,444 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2130917106
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25 Eagle Rock Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06468, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% less than in Monroe, and 12.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06468 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monroe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06468 home values.
- 15 Hollow Tree Ln UNIT 15 Monroe, CT$194K11.51,444
- 26 Hollow Tree Ln UNIT 26 Monroe, CT$206K221,471
- 25 Hollow Tree Ln UNIT 25 Monroe, CT$206K121,471
- 24 Hollow Tree Ln UNIT 24 Monroe, CT$282K22.51,879
- 23 Hollow Tree Ln UNIT 23 Monroe, CT$245K12.51,679
- 9 Rolling Ridge Rd Monroe, CT$214K221,471
- 22 Hollow Tree Ln UNIT 22 Monroe, CT$189K11.51,444
- 3 Meadowlark Cir UNIT 3 Monroe, CT$225K221,471
- 5 Meadowlark Cir UNIT 5 Monroe, CT$244K12.51,679
- 3 Meadowlark Cir Monroe, CT$251K221,471
- 20 Deepwood Cir Monroe, CT$246K121,471
- 7 Hollow Tree Ln UNIT 7 Monroe, CT$187K11.51,444
- 11 Hollow Tree Ln UNIT 11 Monroe, CT$190K121,471
- 21 Hollow Tree Ln UNIT 21 Monroe, CT$185K11.51,444
- 13 Hollow Tree Ln UNIT 13 Monroe, CT$213K12.51,679
- 31 Meadowlark Cir Monroe, CT$253K------
- 17 Hollow Tree Ln UNIT 17 Monroe, CT$242K22.51,580
- 9 Meadowlark Cir UNIT 9 Monroe, CT$262K12.51,679
Nearby Schools in Monroe
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292