- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
25 Emerson St, Peabody, MA 019603 beds, 1.75 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Quiet, family neighborhood.
- Lot: 7,841 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: May 2010 for $1
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Front porch has been enclosed and winterized, making a beautiful sun room.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0074 B:0230
- Zillow Home ID: 56110559
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25 Emerson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01960, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.9% less than in Peabody, and 64.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01960 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Peabody.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01960 home values.
- 25 Orchard St Peabody, MA$399K432,668
- 20 Orchard St Peabody, MA$301K311,632
- 23 Emerson St Peabody, MA$393K31.52,752
- 28 Emerson St UNIT 28 Peabody, MA$216K211,152
- 23 Orchard St Peabody, MA$320K41.52,064
- 26 Emerson St Peabody, MA$335K421,714
- 18 Orchard St Peabody, MA$281K311,456
- 50 Ellsworth Rd Peabody, MA$263K211,551
- 21 Emerson St Peabody, MA$427K512,768
- 19 Orchard St Peabody, MA$344K31.52,032
- 45 Ellsworth Rd Peabody, MA$249K311,248
- 46 Ellsworth Rd Peabody, MA$302K31.52,022
- 52 Ellsworth Rd Peabody, MA$377K532,508
- 44 Ellsworth Rd # R Peabody, MA--------
- 20 Thorndike St Peabody, MA$607K543,513
- 24 Emerson St Peabody, MA$330K431,824
- 44 Ellsworth Rd Peabody, MA$288K311,218
- 17 Orchard St Peabody, MA$263K321,408
- 54 Ellsworth Rd Peabody, MA$320K422,525
- 18 Thorndike St Peabody, MA$409K422,156
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.