- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $276,000
- Price/sqft: $147
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Energy Features Included \ Multizone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 84
- Floor size: 1,878 sqft
- Parcel #: R:5610 N:25
- Zillow Home ID: 57719360
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06032 home values will increase 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% rise for Farmington as a whole. Among 06032 homes, this home is valued 1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.6% higher than in Farmington, and 29% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
- 67 Maxine Rd3 beds, 1 baths
996 sqft, 20,037 sqft lot, built in 1965
Nearby Schools in Farmington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!