A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $176-340K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $21.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Farmington is $20,359.
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $28.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Farmington is $59,476.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1999
- All time views: 863
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $276,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $147
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- 2nd Bedroom Desc: Upper Level
- 3rd Bedroom Desc: Upper Level
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: Unknown
- Attic: Storage Space
- Basement Finished Info: Unfinished
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Development Type: Condominium
- Energy Features Included: Multizone Heat
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Laminate
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Garage Type: Attached
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Source: Natural Gas
- Open Floor Plan
- Kitchen Description: Breakfast Bar
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Laundry Room Info: Upper Level
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Bath
- Master Bedroom Description: Walkin Closet
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Parking Type: Open
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Townhouse
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 84
- Floor size: 1,878 sqft
- Parcel #: R:5610 N:25
- Zillow Home ID: 57719360
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06032 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.3% greater than in Farmington, and 37.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Nearby Schools in Farmington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.