- Lot: 1.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 266 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,327 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2002 for $565,000
- Price/sqft: $159
- MLS #: 4375091
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Basement \ Bulkhead, Basement \ Concrete, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Full, Basement \ Interior Stairs, Basement \ Storage Space, Basement \ Unfinished, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Bedroom 4 Level \ 2, Construction \ Wood Frame, Dining Room Level \ 1, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 200 Amp, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), Electric \ Generator, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Kitchen Island, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Microwave, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Pellet Stove, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Radon Mitigation, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Security System, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Smoke Detector, Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior Features CF \ Deck, Exterior Features CF \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features CF \ Screened Porch, Family Room Level \ 1, Floors CF \ Carpet, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Floors CF \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete, Garage Location \ Attached, GarageAndParking \ 2 Parking Spaces, GarageAndParking \ Attached, GarageAndParking \ Auto Open, GarageAndParking \ Direct Entry, GarageAndParking \ Driveway, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatFuel \ Pellet, HeatingAndCooling \ Central Air, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, HeatingAndCooling \ Whole House Fan, Interior Features CF \ 1 Fireplace, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ Alternative Heat Stove, Interior Features CF \ Attic Fan, Interior Features CF \ Cable, Interior Features CF \ Cable Internet, Interior Features CF \ Cedar Closet, Interior Features CF \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Features CF \ Den/Office, Interior Features CF \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features CF \ Family Room, Interior Features CF \ Fireplace-Wood, Interior Features CF \ Formal Dining Room, Interior Features CF \ Foyer, Interior Features CF \ Island, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Interior Features CF \ Master BR with BA, Interior Features CF \ Pantry, Interior Features CF \ Soaking Tub, Interior Features CF \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen Level \ 1, Land Use \ Unknown, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ Landscaped, LotDescription \ Level, LotDescription \ Subdivision, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 2 1/2, Office Level \ 1, Property Type \ Residential, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Roads \ Paved, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ 1000 Gallon, Sewer \ 1250 Gallon, Sewer \ Leach Field, Sewer \ Private, Sewer \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water CF \ Drilled Well, Water CF \ Private, WaterHeater \ Off Boiler
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,842 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: HMPT M:0034 B:0004 L:4
- Zillow Home ID: 86823479
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $380-745K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03842 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Town of Hampton as a whole. Among 03842 homes, this home is 126.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 17.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03842, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.7% lower than in Town of Hampton, and 91.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03842 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03842 home values.
|26 Gale Rd Hampton, NH||$615K||4||2.5||4,201|
|46 Gale Rd Hampton, NH||$871K||4||2.5||5,198|
|22 Gale Rd Hampton, NH||$606K||4||2.5||3,675|
|21 Gale Rd Hampton, NH||$597K||4||2.5||3,877|
|29 Gale Rd Hampton, NH||$686K||4||3.5||4,000|
|30 Gale Rd Hampton, NH||$588K||4||3||3,656|
|31 Gale Rd Hampton, NH||$554K||3||3||2,682|
|17 Gale Rd Hampton, NH||$615K||4||4||3,636|
|33 Gale Rd Hampton, NH||$591K||4||3||3,239|
|34 Gale Rd Hampton, NH||$703K||5||2.5||4,362|
|14 Gale Rd Hampton, NH||$606K||4||4.5||3,906|
|10 Gale Rd Hampton, NH||$1.34M||5||6||7,000|
|38 Gale Rd Hampton, NH||$638K||4||3.5||3,799|
|37 Gale Rd Hampton, NH||$662K||4||2.5||3,984|
|5 Gale Rd Hampton, NH||$748K||4||2.5||4,498|
|4 Gale Rd Hampton, NH||$767K||4||4||5,030|
|16 Heritage Dr Hampton, NH||$434K||4||2.5||2,616|
|11 Heritage Dr Hampton, NH||$441K||4||2.5||2,788|
|41 Gale Rd Hampton, NH||$598K||4||2.5||3,486|
|42 Gale Rd Hampton, NH||$631K||4||3.5||3,317|
Nearby Schools in Town of Hampton
Winnacunnet High (assigned)9-123.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!