- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 58 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,507 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: May 2002 for $247,500
- Price/sqft: $183
- MLS #: 1084247
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 6 spaces
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Property Category \ Single Family, Status \ Active, Electric \ 100 Amps, Equipment \ Oven\Range, Exterior \ Insulated Glass Windows, Fireplace \ None, Hot Water \ Gas, Near \ Shopping, Near \ Bus, Near \ Private School, Near \ Commuter Bus, Near \ Public School, Near \ Hospital, Plumbing \ Mixed, Rooms \ Foyer\Hall, Sewer \ Connected, Wall Description \ Dry Wall, Water Supply \ Connected, Insulation \ Walls, Insulation \ Ceiling, Hot Water \ Tankless, Lot Description \ Paved Driveway, Historic \ None, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Garage Desc \ Integral, Rooms \ Master Bedroom w\ Bath, Near \ Swimming, Near \ Marina, Water Amenities \ Access, Type \ Raised Ranch, Water Amenities \ Beach, Water Amenities \ Walk to Salt Water, Foundation Type \ Concrete, Basement Rooms Type \ Bedroom(s), Basement Rooms Type \ Bathroom
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,994 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:N-R B:95
- Zillow Home ID: 65837258
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $262-401K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02882 home values will decrease 3% next year, compared to a 3.5% fall for Narragansett as a whole. Among 02882 homes, this home is 3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 28.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02882, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.7% less than in Narragansett, and 75.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02882 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Narragansett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02882 home values.
|7 Lilly Ln Narragansett, RI||$271K||4||2||1,277|
|21 Gardenia Ln Narragansett, RI||$397K||4||3||2,081|
|9 Lilly Ln Narragansett, RI||$316K||5||1||1,636|
|6 Lilly Ln Narragansett, RI||$340K||4||2||1,717|
|12 Lilly Ln Narragansett, RI||$359K||8||4||1,934|
|20 Lilly Ln Narragansett, RI||$331K||6||3||1,639|
|36 Joy Ln # B Narragansett, RI||--||3||2||1,472|
|42 Joy Ln Narragansett, RI||$334K||4||2||2,126|
|14 Gardenia Ln Narragansett, RI||$347K||4||2||1,510|
|14 Gardenia Ln Narragansett, RI||$361K||4||2||1,510|
|42B Joy Ln Narragansett, RI||$377K||4||2||--|
|35 Joy Ln Narragansett, RI||$288K||--||--||--|
|35 Joy Ln Narragansett, RI||$439K||3||2||2,172|
|8 Gardenia Ln Narragansett, RI||$341K||3||2.5||1,996|
|34 Lilly Ln Narragansett, RI||$298K||3||2||1,184|
|29 Gardenia Ln Narragansett, RI||$437K||8||4||2,357|
|15 Lilly Ln Narragansett, RI||$355K||8||4||1,934|
|16 Joy Ln Narragansett, RI||$317K||4||2||1,555|
|50 Joy Ln Narragansett, RI||$285K||3||2||1,189|
|27 Clara Ln Narragansett, RI||$391K||5||3||1,697|
Nearby Schools in Narragansett
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!