25 Grant St # 1, Cambridge, MA 021381 bed, 1.5 baths, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Three large bedrooms, two full bathrooms, an open and inviting kitchen living area with windows on all sides! High end finishes are anticipated to include West Elm lighting, Kohler fixtures, completely tiled bathrooms, salvaged and refinished hardwood floors, and more. Each unit will have in unit laundry machines and access to a storage area on site.
These apartments are currently under renovation and nearing completion so showings need to be scheduled in advance. Call today to set up an appointment. These units will not last!
- Multi Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street
- Granite countertop, Living room, New property, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2110809847
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25 Grant Street # 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Riverside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 144.5% higher than in Cambridge, and 46.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Riverside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cambridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverside home values.
- 25 Grant St # 0 Cambridge, MA$1.12M------
- 25 1/2 Grant St Cambridge, MA$747K321,100
- 25 Grant St # 3 Cambridge, MA--321,100
- 25 Grant St Cambridge, MA$1.11M------
- 25 Grant St Cambridge, MA$1.09M323,477
- 35 Grant St Cambridge, MA$2.21M965,082
- 27 Grant St Cambridge, MA$686K21.51,154
- 21 Grant St Cambridge, MA$1.3M--4.53,109
- 21 Grant St # 1 Cambridge, MA$872K321,100
- 31 Athens St Cambridge, MA$1.06M322,007
- 17 Grant St Cambridge, MA$1.02M21.51,224
- 26 Athens St Cambridge, MA$933K63.52,288
- 16 Grant St # A Cambridge, MA$1.46M854,111
- 30 Athens St Cambridge, MA$1.62M84.53,495
- 15 Grant St Cambridge, MA$2.18M965,082
- 1 Athens Ter Cambridge, MA$898K42.52,280
- 13 Athens St Cambridge, MA$1.32M63.53,834
- 10 Dewolf St UNIT 2 Dorchester, MA$416K321,795
- 17 Athens St Cambridge, MA$2.13M64.53,753
Nearby Schools in Cambridge
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292