This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,744 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $185,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Laminate
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- Exterior Amenities \ Exterior Lighting, Exterior Amenities \ Deck, Exterior Amenities \ Bus-School, Appliances Incl \ Dryer, Appliances Incl \ Washer, Appliances Incl \ Refrigerator, Appliances Incl \ Dishwasher, Roof \ Asphalt\Fiberglass, Floor \ Wood, Floor \ Ceramic, Hot Water \ Electric, Insulation \ Fiberglass, Views \ Hill\Mountain, Lead Paint \ Unk, Zoning \ Residential, Electric Type \ 200 Amp, Electric Type \ Circuit Breaker, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Interior Amenities \ Jet Tub, Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior \ Vinyl, Basement \ Full, Basement \ Unfinished, Heat\Cool \ Hot Water, Fuel \ Nat Gas, Views \ Distant, Garage \ 2 Car, Accessibility \ 1st Fl Bdrm, Title V \ Not Applicable, Water \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Parking Spaces Type \ Garaged, Appliances Incl \ Range\Stove, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Walkout, Heat\Cool \ Pellet Stove, Fuel \ Pellet, Easement \ Unk, Right of Way \ Unk, Right to Farm Comm \ Yes, Exterior Amenities \ Porch, Roof \ Slate, Region \ Berkshire - North, Survey \ Unk, Heat\Cool \ Multizone, Interior Amenities \ Bay\Bow Window, Appliances Incl \ Disposal, Accessibility \ 1st Flr Full Bath, Underground Oil Tank \ Unk, Floor \ Laminate, Status \ Pending, Style \ Victorian, Fuel \ Coal, Limited Service \ No, Yr Blt Description \ Approximate, Contingent \ No, Roof \ Membrane, Flood Hazard Area \ Unk
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 2,717 sqft
- Heating: Coal, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 1942
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:000108 P:000154
- Zillow Home ID: 56796236
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $115-255K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01220 home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Town of Adams as a whole. Among 01220 homes, this home is valued 43.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 28.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.5% higher than in Town of Adams, and 17.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01220 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Adams.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01220 home values.
|23 Harding Ave Adams, MA||$126K||3||1||1,080|
|29 Harding Ave Adams, MA||$149K||3||2||1,274|
|21 Harding Ave Adams, MA||$122K||3||1||948|
|31 Harding Ave Adams, MA||$147K||3||1.5||1,358|
|18 Harding Ave Adams, MA||$157K||4||2||2,512|
|17 Harding Ave Adams, MA||$127K||2||1||1,365|
|16 Harding Ave Adams, MA||$117K||2||1||968|
|20 Harding Ave Adams, MA||$154K||6||2||2,760|
|15 Harding Ave Adams, MA||$125K||3||1||1,260|
|142 Friend St Adams, MA||$152K||2||1||1,374|
|39 Harding Ave Adams, MA||$186K||3||3||1,255|
|136 Friend St Adams, MA||$119K||2||1.5||860|
|14 Harding Ave Adams, MA||$129K||3||1.5||1,404|
|144 Friend St Adams, MA||$159K||3||1.5||1,613|
|13 Harding Ave Adams, MA||$120K||2||1||1,174|
|3 Garfield Ave Adams, MA||$168K||3||2||1,672|
|22 Harding Ave Adams, MA||$278K||4||2||2,480|
|14 Columbia Ter Adams, MA||$94K||4||1.5||1,246|
|41 Harding Ave Adams, MA||$155K||3||1.5||1,404|
|10 Harding Ave Adams, MA||$147K||3||3||1,616|
Nearby Schools in Town of Adams
K-6 & ungraded0.7 mi
K-8 & ungraded5.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!