- Lot: 0.76 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Views: 2,511 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $305,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $127
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Den, Additional Room Type \ Office, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, In-Law Access \ First Floor, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 2 Description \ Den, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:E-41 B:0021 L:0044
- Zillow Home ID: 57727359
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $195-415K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06035 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 0.8% decrease for Granby as a whole. Among 06035 homes, this home is valued 26.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.7% lower than in Granby, and 73.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06035 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Granby.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06035 home values.
|23 Harmony Hill Rd Granby, CT||$204K||4||1.5||1,450|
|29 Harmony Hill Rd Granby, CT||$261K||3||2||1,946|
|4 Twilight Dr Granby, CT||$249K||3||1.5||1,847|
|24 Harmony Hill Rd Granby, CT||$197K||3||1.5||1,192|
|19 Harmony Hill Rd Granby, CT||$232K||3||2||1,664|
|6 Twilight Dr Granby, CT||$254K||3||2.5||1,904|
|31 Harmony Hill Rd Granby, CT||$199K||3||2||1,318|
|32 Harmony Hill Rd Granby, CT||$214K||3||2.5||1,352|
|20 Harmony Hill Rd Granby, CT||$178K||3||1||1,170|
|7 Twilight Dr Granby, CT||$234K||4||2.5||1,554|
|10 Twilight Dr Granby, CT||$211K||3||2||1,438|
|17 Harmony Hill Rd Granby, CT||$258K||4||3.5||1,946|
|35 Harmony Hill Rd Granby, CT||$265K||3||2.5||1,984|
|36 Harmony Hill Rd Granby, CT||$339K||4||2.5||2,294|
|18 Harmony Hill Rd Granby, CT||$211K||3||2.5||1,271|
|9 Twilight Dr Granby, CT||$267K||4||2.5||2,091|
|30 Sunny Heights Rd Granby, CT||$323K||4||2||2,489|
|12 Twilight Dr Granby, CT||$262K||3||2||2,000|
|15 Harmony Hill Rd Granby, CT||$219K||1||1.5||1,578|
|37 Harmony Hill Rd Granby, CT||$242K||3||2.5||1,700|
Nearby Schools in Granby
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!