25 Harold St, Staten Island, NY 103144 beds, 4 baths, 2,752 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,620 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2007
- Last sold: Nov 2008 for $625,000
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,752 sqft
- Lot depth: 77
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 007960023
- Zillow Home ID: 32292110
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25 Harold Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Emerson Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 200% greater than in New York, and 91% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Emerson Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Emerson Hill home values.
- 29 Harold St Staten Island, NY$720K42.52,752
- 986 Manor Rd Staten Island, NY$650K----2,800
- 984 Manor Rd Staten Island, NY$651K----2,800
- 367 Elvin St Staten Island, NY$610K----2,724
- 363 Elvin St Staten Island, NY$568K----2,724
- 978 Manor Rd Staten Island, NY$547K332,187
- 359 Elvin St Staten Island, NY$559K----2,724
- 22 Harold St Staten Island, NY$488K342,200
- 28 Harold St Staten Island, NY$505K----2,200
- 24 Harold St Staten Island, NY$457K----2,200
- 30 Harold St Staten Island, NY$451K----2,200
- 355 Elvin St Staten Island, NY$558K----2,724
- 32 Harold St Staten Island, NY$447K----2,200
- 974 Manor Rd Staten Island, NY$549K----1,912
- 991 Manor Rd Staten Island, NY$428K----1,296
- 34 Harold St Staten Island, NY------2,200
- 985 Manor Rd Staten Island, NY$613K----2,488
- 351 Manor Rd Staten Island, NY$649K----2,525
- 38 Harold St Staten Island, NY$498K----2,200
- 970 Manor Rd Staten Island, NY$495K211,440
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!