25 Harrison St APT F, Boston, MA 021313 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,730 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
1731 sq. feet, on a dead end street, built in 1989.
Walking distance to Roslindale Sq, including commuter rail, buses, restaurants, shops, Arboretum, and more. Extremely quick commute to downtown Boston.
Central A/C. Laundry in unit. Wired for alarm system. Storm windows. Office nook. Off street parking space + another available to rent.
25 Harrison St, Roslindale MA. Call for appointment anytime, 781-249-6959. MLS #70547619
In Dale Village complex, quiet dead end street. Close to a large park and swimming pool. Family and pet friendly.
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $136
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 108
- Floor size: 1,730 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: W:19 P:03888 S:216
- Zillow Home ID: 59141245
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25 Harrison Street APT F
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Roslindale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Boston, and 62.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roslindale home values.
- 25 Harrison St APT C Boston, MA$253K32.51,729
- 25 Harrison St APT E Boston, MA$351K32.51,729
- 25 Harrison St APT D Boston, MA$236K21.51,074
- 25 Harrison St APT B Boston, MA$232K21.51,729
- 25 Harrison St APT A Boston, MA$234K21.51,074
- 27 Harrison St APT F Boston, MA$234K31.51,731
- 27 Harrison St APT E Boston, MA$355K31.51,731
- 27 Harrison St APT D Boston, MA$232K21.51,074
- 27 Harrison St APT C Boston, MA$288K32.51,731
- 27 Harrison St APT B Boston, MA$288K32.51,731
- 27 Harrison St APT A Boston, MA$214K21.51,074
- 29 Harrison St APT F Boston, MA$238K321,729
- 29 Harrison St APT E Boston, MA$230K21.51,729
- 29 Harrison St APT D Boston, MA$234K21.51,074
- 29 Harrison St APT C Boston, MA$238K31.51,729
- 29 Harrison St APT A Boston, MA$234K21.51,074
- 31 Harrison St APT B Boston, MA$239K32.51,729
- 31 Harrison St APT C Boston, MA$339K32.51,729
- 31 Harrison St APT D Boston, MA$273K21.51,074
- 31 Harrison St APT E Boston, MA$239K32.51,729
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292