- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- 148 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,966 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 1979 for $43,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- MLS #: 209316
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Appliances Incl \ Refrigerator, Exterior \ Wood, Roof \ Asphalt\Fiberglass, Floor \ Wood, Heat\Cool \ Forced Air, Lead Paint \ Unk, Electric Type \ Circuit Breaker, Underground Oil Tank \ No, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Status \ Active, Region \ Berkshire - South, Interior Amenities \ Fireplace (s), Exterior Amenities \ Bus-Public, Construction \ Wood Frame, Heat\Cool \ Hot Water, Fuel \ Nat Gas, Hot Water \ Nat Gas, Garage \ 2 Car, Title V \ Not Applicable, Water \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Exterior Amenities \ Trash Private, Appliances Incl \ Range\Stove, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Garage \ Oversized, Easement \ Unk, Right of Way \ Unk, Right to Farm Comm \ Yes, Roof \ Slate, Survey \ Unk, Heat\Cool \ Multizone, Electric Type \ 100 Amp, Garage \ Detached, Interior Amenities \ Bay\Bow Window, Basement \ Interior Access, Floor \ Linoleum, Zoning \ Multi, Hot Water \ On Demand, Insulation \ Blown In, Style \ Victorian, Limited Service \ No, Yr Blt Description \ Approximate, Parking Spaces Type \ Garaged & Off-Street, Accessibility \ 1st Flr Half Bath, Internet Service \ Cable Available, Internet Service \ DSL Available, Flood Hazard Area \ Unk
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 2,612 sqft
- Parcel #: M:019 B:0A L:0000-0093.0
- Zillow Home ID: 56805071
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $185-327K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01238 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Town of Lee as a whole. Among 01238 homes, this home is 34.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 25.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01238, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% higher than in Town of Lee, and 66.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01238 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Lee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01238 home values.
|1 Housatonic St Lee, MA||$240K||2||1.5||1,472|
|35 Housatonic St Lee, MA||$190K||4||3||1,564|
|80 Maple St Lee, MA||$146K||3||1||981|
|2 Park St Lee, MA||$432K||5||1.5||3,792|
|8 Park St Lee, MA||$207K||4||2||2,192|
|10 Park St Lee, MA||$185K||3||2||1,760|
|14 Park St Lee, MA||$480K||4||2.5||4,296|
|46 Housatonic St Lee, MA||$193K||4||1||1,872|
|85 Maple St Lee, MA||$276K||4||2||2,200|
|54 Housatonic St Lee, MA||$183K||3||1.5||1,788|
|60 Housatonic St Lee, MA||$236K||5||2||2,450|
|70 Housatonic St Lee, MA||$165K||3||2||1,488|
|100 Housatonic St Lee, MA||$182K||4||2||1,848|
|75 Housatonic St Lee, MA||$180K||4||2||1,624|
|18 High St Lee, MA||$174K||3||1.5||1,242|
|105 Housatonic St Lee, MA||$175K||4||1.5||1,612|
|94 Maple St Lee, MA||$206K||4||3||2,380|
|22 High St Lee, MA||$168K||2||1||1,353|
|26 High St Lee, MA||$179K||3||1.5||1,436|
|85 Housatonic St Lee, MA||$311K||10||5||2,592|
Nearby Schools in Town of Lee
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!