A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Views: 5,018 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $732,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $420
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ French Doors, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Shingle, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,746 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:136.0-0000-0008.0
- Zillow Home ID: 56641807
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $550-730K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02043 home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Town of Hingham as a whole. Among 02043 homes, this home is valued 5.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 32.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02043, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Hingham, and 79% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02043 home values.
|29 Howland Ln Hingham, MA||$687K||3||2.5||1,800|
|31 Howland Ln Hingham, MA||$700K||3||2||2,152|
|27 Howland Ln Hingham, MA||$821K||3||3||2,570|
|30 Howland Ln Hingham, MA||$1.06M||3||3||3,587|
|36 Howland Ln Hingham, MA||$548K||4||2||1,452|
|35 Howland Ln Hingham, MA||$804K||3||3.5||2,808|
|32 Howland Ln Hingham, MA||$695K||3||2.5||2,397|
|23 Howland Ln Hingham, MA||$663K||3||3||1,815|
|21 Howland Ln Hingham, MA||$758K||2||3||2,151|
|1 Grist Mill Ln Hingham, MA||$1.61M||7||6.5||5,080|
|24 Howland Ln Hingham, MA||$819K||4||2.5||2,985|
|37 Howland Ln Hingham, MA||$903K||4||3.5||3,050|
|22 Howland Ln Hingham, MA||$557K||3||2.5||1,418|
|17 Howland Ln Hingham, MA||$1.26M||3||2.5||4,346|
|2 Grist Mill Ln Hingham, MA||$1.44M||4||5||4,264|
|13 Howland Ln Hingham, MA||$499K||3||1.5||1,301|
|3 Grist Mill Ln Hingham, MA||$1.64M||5||4.5||4,935|
|14 Howland Ln Hingham, MA||$603K||4||1||1,804|
|15 Howland Ln Hingham, MA||$769K||3||2.5||2,338|
|4 Grist Mill Ln Hingham, MA||$1.01M||4||3||3,371|
Nearby Schools in Town of Hingham
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.