- Lot: 2.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Views: 3,325 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $375,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $146
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Partial Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Shake, Family Rm/Den Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Flooring \ Other, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Wooded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,572 sqft
- Parcel #: M:C04 B:00134 L:000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 58835239
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $400-567K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06611 home values will fall 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.2% decrease for Trumbull as a whole. Among 06611 homes, this home is valued 40.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06611, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.9% less than in Trumbull, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help 06611 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Trumbull.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06611 home values.
|26 Jade Tree Ln Trumbull, CT||$549K||4||3||2,894|
|17 Jade Tree Ln Trumbull, CT||$541K||5||2.5||2,766|
|20 Jade Tree Ln Trumbull, CT||$664K||4||3||3,564|
|11 Jade Tree Ln Trumbull, CT||$495K||4||2.5||2,750|
|32 Autumn Ridge Rd Trumbull, CT||$479K||5||3||2,655|
|14 Jade Tree Ln Trumbull, CT||$478K||4||2.5||2,388|
|26 Autumn Ridge Rd Trumbull, CT||$400K||3||2||1,711|
|27 Mallett Dr Trumbull, CT||$480K||3||2.5||2,726|
|32 Jade Tree Ln Trumbull, CT||$525K||4||2.5||2,438|
|21 Mallett Dr Trumbull, CT||$509K||4||2.5||2,399|
|40 Autumn Ridge Rd Trumbull, CT||$433K||3||2.5||1,716|
|33 Mallett Dr Trumbull, CT||$509K||4||2.5||2,728|
|15 Mallett Dr Trumbull, CT||$466K||4||2.5||2,488|
|20 Autumn Ridge Rd Trumbull, CT||$455K||4||2.5||2,227|
|45 Mallett Dr Trumbull, CT||$511K||4||2.5||2,724|
|31 Autumn Ridge Rd Trumbull, CT||$450K||4||2.5||2,206|
|Mallett Dr Trumbull, CT||$495K||--||--||--|
|51 Mallett Dr Trumbull, CT||$495K||4||2.5||2,800|
|37 Autumn Ridge Rd Trumbull, CT||$438K||4||2.5||2,091|
|57 Fawn Meadow Dr Trumbull, CT||$535K||5||2.5||2,898|
Nearby Schools in Trumbull
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!