- Lot: 2.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 108 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,257 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $305,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- MLS #: 277180
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 800 sqft
- AppliancesAndEquip \ Built In Elec Cooktop, AppliancesAndEquip \ Dishwasher, AppliancesAndEquip \ Disposal, AppliancesAndEquip \ Microwave, AppliancesAndEquip \ Ceiling Fan(s), AppliancesAndEquip \ Garage Door Opener(s), AppliancesAndEquip \ Jetted Tub, AppliancesAndEquip \ Smoke Detector(s), Cooling Features \ Central Electric, Dining \ Formal, Driveway \ Concrete, ExteriorFeatures \ Patio, ExteriorFeatures \ Sprinkler System, Fireplaces \ 1, FloorCoverings \ Carpet, FloorCoverings \ Tile, FloorCoverings \ Wood, Foundation Type \ Slab, Heating Features \ Central Electric, InteriorFeatures \ Counters - Granite, InteriorFeatures \ Downstairs Bedrooms, InteriorFeatures \ Entrance-Foyer, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Island, InteriorFeatures \ Pantry, InteriorFeatures \ Variable Ceiling Heights, InteriorFeatures \ Walls-Sheetrock, LandDescription \ Trees, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease, Office Status \ - Active, OtherRooms \ Bonus Room, OtherRooms \ Inside Utility, Source of Measurement \ Assessor, Style \ 1.5 Story, TermsOfSale \ Cash, TermsOfSale \ Conventional, TermsOfSale \ FHA\VA, ExteriorAndConst \ Brick Veneer, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Porch, LandDescription \ Interior Lot, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Dining \ Breakfast Bar, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ In Family Room, InteriorFeatures \ Double Vanities, GarageAndCarport \ Garage-3+ Car Attached, Style \ Traditional, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Patio, Garages \ 1, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ Gas Logs, InteriorFeatures \ Garden Tub, Cooling Features \ Heat Pump, ExteriorFeatures \ Porch, LandDescription \ Level
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,575 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 0318-00-001-036-0-036-00
- Zillow Home ID: 86117768
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $206-640K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will increase 2.4% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|23 Jamestown Cir Mcalester, OK||$283K||4||2||2,748|
|24 Jamestown Cir Mcalester, OK||$278K||3||3||2,158|
|26 Jamestown Cir Mcalester, OK||$281K||4||2||2,396|
|14 Jamestown Cir Mcalester, OK||$303K||4||3||2,612|
|15 Jamestown Cir Mcalester, OK||$741K||4||4||3,870|
|37 Jamestown Cir Mcalester, OK||$267K||3||2||2,401|
|33 Jamestown Cir Mcalester, OK||$281K||3||2.5||2,635|
|29 Jamestown Cir Mcalester, OK||$258K||3||2||2,008|
|800 Village Blvd Mcalester, OK||$277K||4||3.5||1,996|
|30 Jamestown Cir Mcalester, OK||$290K||3||2.5||2,635|
|713 Kinkead Rd Mcalester, OK||$264K||3||2.5||2,481|
|708 Village Blvd Mcalester, OK||$448K||4||3||3,350|
|01 Georgetown Cir Mcalester, OK||--||Studio||--||--|
|34 Jamestown Cir Mcalester, OK||$381K||3||3.5||2,057|
|02 Georgetown Cir Mcalester, OK||--||Studio||--||--|
|711 Kinkead Rd Mcalester, OK||$252K||3||2.5||2,510|
|709 Kinkead Rd Mcalester, OK||$250K||3||2||2,451|
|36 Jamestown Cir Mcalester, OK||$262K||3||2.5||2,110|
|6340 Cacy Rd Mcalester, OK||$255K||4||2||1,896|
|8850 E Old Highway 270 Mcalester, OK||$176K||3||1.5||1,138|
Nearby Schools in McAlester
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.