25 Joice St, San Francisco, CA 94108
Sold on 2/7/13: $728,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,100 sq ft
- Lot:2,156 sqft
- Year Built:1911
- Last Sold:Feb 2013 for $728,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow316
- Lot Width28
- Parcel #0256 064
- Room Count3
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15068701
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$820,379||$747K – $911K||-$2,048||$745||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$4,254/mo||$3.1K – $5.7K/mo||+$24||$3.87||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Downtown home values will increase 6.4% next year, compared to a 5.3% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is valued 33.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85.2% less than in San Francisco, and 96.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
Neighborhood for 25 Joice Street
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Chinese Education Center (assigned) K-5 0.3 mi
- Carmichael (Bessie)/Fec School (assigned) K-8 1.0 mi
- Galileo High (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- San Francisco Public Montessori School (assigned) None 1.5 mi
- Marina Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.8 mi
- Wells (Ida B.) High (assigned) 9-12 1.9 mi
- Downtown High (assigned) 9-12 1.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005