25 Lexington Ln WAPT F, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
Sold on 6/15/12: $148,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,275 sq ft
- Lot:1 acres
- Year Built:1987
- Last Sold:Jun 2012 for $148,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Days on Zillow546
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameLEXINGTON LANE
- Parcel #52424215040000256
- Roof TypeTile
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID46859383
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$162,075||$151K – $175K||+$5,226||$127||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,515/mo||$1.1K – $2.4K/mo||+$35||$1.19||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 33418 home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Palm Beach Gardens as a whole. Among 33418 homes, this home is valued 45.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33418 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.1% greater than in Palm Beach Gardens, and 110.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33418 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm Beach Gardens.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33418 home values.
Neighborhood for 25 Lexington Lane W APT F
Nearby Schools in Palm Beach Gardens
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Palm Beach Gardens High (assigned) 9-12 2.2 mi
- Timber Trace Elementary (assigned) K-5 2.4 mi
- Watson B. Duncan Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.5 mi
- Trinity Christian School of Palm Beach PK-5 1.8 mi
- Grove Park Elementary K-5 2.1 mi
- Weiss School PK-8 2.5 mi
- Palm Beach Gardens Elementary PK-5 3.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005