25 Mill St, North Reading, MA 018643 beds, 2 baths, 3,058 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1720
- 59 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $88
- MLS #: 71719034
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Crawl, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,058 sqft
- Parcel #: M:22-P:113
- Zillow Home ID: 57091303
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25 Mill Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01864, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for North Reading, and 41% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01864 home values.
- 374 Park St North Reading, MA$364K41.51,260
- 22 Mill St North Reading, MA$546K333,300
- 19 Mill St North Reading, MA$428K311,499
- 369 Park Pl W North Reading, MA$562K522,370
- 369 Park St North Reading, MA$548K522,370
- 373 Park St North Reading, MA$383K411,116
- 370 Park St North Reading, MA$383K311,116
- 367 Park St North Reading, MA$280K21878
- 376 Park St North Reading, MA$423K311,492
- 6 Eames St North Reading, MA$411K41.51,800
- 18 Mill St North Reading, MA$591K322,812
- 3 Eames St North Reading, MA$382K211,409
- 13 Mill St North Reading, MA$401K311,336
- 3 Nutter Rd North Reading, MA$545K432,363
- 365 Park St North Reading, MA$311K311,272
- 5 Eames St North Reading, MA$338K21.51,362
- 8 Eames St North Reading, MA$382K221,309
- 378 Park St North Reading, MA$367K221,134
- 360 Park St North Reading, MA$360K311,044
- 364 Park St North Reading, MA$965K42.53,208
Nearby Schools in North Reading
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.