- Lot: 5,619 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1927
- Views: 3,451 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $405,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $161
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Stucco, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom With Tub, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Bathroom With Tub, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Office/Den, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Other (See Remarks), ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,523 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1947
- Parcel #: M:00000044 P:00000149
- Zillow Home ID: 56299281
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $408-750K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01760 home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Natick as a whole. Among 01760 homes, this home is valued 12.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 40.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01760, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Natick, and 84.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01760 home values.
|23 Morse St Natick, MA||$435K||4||3||1,843|
|23 East St Natick, MA||$426K||4||1||1,631|
|26 Church St Natick, MA||$512K||5||3||2,292|
|21 East St Natick, MA||$475K||4||2||1,846|
|24 Church St Natick, MA||$422K||3||1.5||1,523|
|21 Morse St Natick, MA||$423K||3||1||1,656|
|20 Morse St Natick, MA||$436K||3||3||1,510|
|27 Morse St Natick, MA||$331K||2||1||962|
|20 Church St APT 2B Natick, MA||$197K||1||1||356|
|20 Church St APT 1B Natick, MA||$199K||1||1||356|
|20 Church St APT 3B Natick, MA||$199K||1||1||356|
|20 Church St APT 2B Natick, MA||$199K||1||1||356|
|20 Church St APT 1A Natick, MA||$222K||2||1||640|
|20 Church St APT 2A Natick, MA||$222K||2||1||640|
|20 Church St APT 3A Natick, MA||$222K||2||1||640|
|18 Church St Natick, MA||$403K||4||2||1,200|
|18 Morse St Natick, MA||$366K||3||1.5||1,239|
|19 Morse St Natick, MA||$444K||3||1.5||1,640|
|19 East St Natick, MA||$437K||3||1.5||1,816|
|29 Morse St Natick, MA||$484K||4||2||1,636|
Nearby Schools in Natick
K-4 & ungraded0.4 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!