25 Mount Olive Church Rd, Marion, NC 287524 beds, 2 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6.82 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2111700784
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25 Mount Olive Church Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28752, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 94.2% less than in North Carolina, and 93.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 28752 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Carolina.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 376 Johnson Hollow Rd W Marion, NC$334K232,268
- 39 Elliott Rd Marion, NC$190K32--
- 93 Elliott Rd Marion, NC$76K311,008
- 135 Woody Mckinney Dr Marion, NC$403K221,120
- 221 Johnson Hollow Rd W Marion, NC$49K211,568
- 34 Hawkins Dr W Marion, NC$75K21--
- 64 Hawkins Dr W Marion, NC$55K311,497
- 154 Hawkins Dr W Marion, NC$100K311,300
- 233 Hawkins Dr W Marion, NC$91K311,852
- 273 Hawkins Dr W Marion, NC$167K311,350
- 53 Johnson Hollow Rd W Marion, NC$175K------
- 14 Johnson Hollow Rd W Marion, NC$384K422,968
- 512 Paxton Creek Rd Marion, NC$289K322,446
- 664 Paxton Creek Rd Marion, NC$374K333,209
- 4970 Us 70 W Marion, NC$360K332,316
- 379 Paxton Creek Rd Marion, NC$74K311,200
- 357 Paxton Creek Rd Marion, NC$46K321,500
- 4990 Us 70 W Marion, NC$183K422,114
- 40 Climbing View Dr Marion, NC$193K32.52,000
- 192 Los Pinos Dr Marion, NC$102K321,836
Nearby Schools in Marion
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292