25 Northwood Dr, San Francisco, CA 941122 beds, 2 baths, 1,177 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,602 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $1,060,000
- Price/sqft: $901
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,177 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 3134 012
- Zillow Home ID: 15139560
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25 Northwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Westwood Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% less than in San Francisco, and 94% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Westwood Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westwood Park home values.
- 35 Northwood Dr San Francisco, CA$1.13M--11,345
- 1 Northwood Dr San Francisco, CA$1.3M432,375
- 45 Northwood Dr San Francisco, CA$1.04M--11,639
- 176 Eastwood Dr San Francisco, CA$1.14M311,810
- 182 Eastwood Dr San Francisco, CA$1.15M--21,725
- 55 Northwood Dr San Francisco, CA$1.25M422,579
- 30 Northwood Dr San Francisco, CA$1.03M--11,400
- 435 Montecito Ave San Francisco, CA$1.05M--11,310
- 2 Northwood Dr San Francisco, CA$1.19M--11,932
- 401 Montecito Ave San Francisco, CA$1.32M--32,485
- 50 Northwood Dr San Francisco, CA$1.08M--11,188
- 60 Northwood Dr San Francisco, CA$1.1M--21,523
- 170 Eastwood Dr San Francisco, CA$1.28M432,460
- 700 Miramar Ave San Francisco, CA$1.36M--12,171
- 1487 Plymouth Ave San Francisco, CA$923K--1990
- 720 Miramar Ave San Francisco, CA$996K311,525
- 730 Miramar Ave San Francisco, CA$1.49M443,066
- 1525 Plymouth Ave San Francisco, CA$1.06M221,456
- 1501 Plymouth Ave San Francisco, CA$1.56M432,256
- 1535 Plymouth Ave San Francisco, CA$1.07M--11,486
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!