- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1860
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $465,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $231
- Finished basement, 390 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio - Enclosed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 4
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,015 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0B9 P:0000041
- Zillow Home ID: 56287393
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $430-570K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02176 home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Melrose as a whole. Among 02176 homes, this home is valued 8.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02176, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% higher than in Melrose, and 72.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02176 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Melrose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02176 home values.
|29 Oakland St Melrose, MA||$395K||2||1||1,496|
|21 Oakland St Melrose, MA||$471K||4||1||1,941|
|30 Oakland St Melrose, MA||$528K||4||2||2,000|
|30 Oakland St # 2 Melrose, MA||--||5||2||2,000|
|17 Oakland St Melrose, MA||$489K||4||1||2,572|
|26 Oakland St Melrose, MA||$576K||5||2.5||3,244|
|34 Oakland St Melrose, MA||$412K||3||1||1,443|
|15 Oakland St Melrose, MA||$555K||6||3||3,256|
|20 Otis St Melrose, MA||$368K||2||1.5||1,232|
|11 Oakland St Melrose, MA||$335K||2||1.5||1,285|
|33 Oakland St Melrose, MA||$566K||4||4||2,746|
|18 Otis St Melrose, MA||$363K||2||1.5||1,234|
|14 Oakland St Melrose, MA||$480K||3||2.01||1,946|
|38 Oakland St Melrose, MA||$598K||5||3||2,566|
|34 Otis St Melrose, MA||$468K||4||2||2,154|
|28 Otis St Melrose, MA||$385K||2||2||1,712|
|24 Otis St Melrose, MA||$487K||8||2||2,200|
|207-209 W Emerson St Melrose, MA||$552K||7||2||2,806|
|16 Otis St Melrose, MA||$422K||3||1.5||1,556|
|32 Otis St Melrose, MA||$540K||4||2.5||2,300|
Nearby Schools in Melrose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!