25 Perkins Dr, Prescott, AZ 863013 beds, 2 baths, 1,999 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $278,000
- Price/sqft: $139
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 557 sqft
- View: City, Mountain, Territorial
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Range - Gas, Appliances \ Range/Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Auction \ No, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Central Air, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Concrete, Exterior Features \ Fence - Backyard, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Front, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Rear, Exterior Features \ Level Entry, Exterior Features \ Patio - Covered, Exterior Features \ Porch - Covered, Exterior Features \ Screens/Sun Screens, Exterior Features \ Shed, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler/Drip, Exterior Features \ Storm Gutters, Exterior Features \ Xeriscaping, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation/Basement \ Found - Stem Wall, Heating \ Forced - Gas, Heating \ Natural Gas, HOA Dues Due \ Yearly, HOA Type \ Homeowners, HOA Y/N \ Yes, Home Warranty \ None, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Counters-Granite, Interior Features \ Counters-Laminate, Interior Features \ Counters-Solid Srfc, Interior Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features \ Fireplace-Gas, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Interior Features \ Kit/Din Combo, Interior Features \ Kitchen Island, Interior Features \ Master On Main, Interior Features \ Sound Wired, Interior Features \ Walk-In Closet(s), Interior Features \ Wash/Dry Connection, Irrigation Rights \ No, Listing Exclusions \ No, Mfg 6/15/1976+ \ No, Mfg/Mobile \ No, Neighborhood \ N/A, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Storage, Other Rooms \ Workshop, Pets/Animals \ Domestics, Records Availabile \ None, REO/Short Sale \ Not Applicable, Residential Type \ Site Built Single Family, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-City, Road Acc/Maint \ Maint-City, Roof \ Architect Shingle, RV Garage/Parking \ No, Source of Measuremnt \ County Assessor, Split Bedroom Plan \ No, Style \ 1 Story, Style \ Ranch, Subdivision Features \ Club House, Subdivision Features \ Golf-Public, Subdivision Features \ Meeting Room(s), Subdivision Features \ Restaurant, Terms & Conditions \ Cash, Terms & Conditions \ Cash to New Loan, Terms & Conditions \ FHA, Terms & Conditions \ VA, Topo/Location \ Borders Golf Course, Topo/Location \ Level, Topo/Location \ Views, Utilities Installed \ 220, Utilities Installed \ Cable TV, Utilities Installed \ Electricity, Utilities Installed \ Natural Gas, Utilities Installed \ Telephone, Utilities Installed \ Water - City, Utilities Installed \ WWT - Septic Conv, Views \ Bradshaw Mountain, Views \ City, Views \ Golf Course, Views \ Granite Mountain, Views \ Mountains, Views \ Panoramic, Views \ Thumb Butte, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Window/ Coverings \ Aluminum, Window/ Coverings \ Double Pane, Window/ Coverings \ Screens, Window/ Coverings \ Storm Windows
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,999 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 10213003
- Zillow Home ID: 8724173
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25 Perkins Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 86301 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 29.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.1% higher than in Prescott, and 32.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 86301 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Prescott.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86301 home values.
- 27 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ$262K----1,912
- 23 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ$249K321,764
- 1 Wineglass Dr Prescott, AZ$375K----2,330
- 26 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ$215K221,645
- 29 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ$275K33.012,857
- 21 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ$247K321,900
- 3 Wineglass Dr Prescott, AZ$238K321,887
- 22 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ$240K231,653
- 28 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ$323K22.012,343
- 2 Wineglass Dr Prescott, AZ$223K221,748
- 31 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ$255K----1,386
- 19 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ$271K332,342
- 5 Wineglass Dr Prescott, AZ$336K332,662
- 20 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ--Studio----
- 4 Wineglass Dr Prescott, AZ$272K322,451
- 7 Wineglass Dr Prescott, AZ$253K----2,140
- 30 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ$286K----2,050
- 33 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ--------
- 17 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ$207K----1,527
- 18 Perkins Dr Prescott, AZ$234K----1,974
Nearby Schools in Prescott
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!