25 Piedmont St # 4, Boston, MA 021162 beds, 2 baths, 1,585 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 96 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $400
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 1 space
- Price/sqft: $1,255
- MLS #: 71699105
- Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ University, Appliances \ Countertop Range, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Freezer, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Wall Oven, Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assc Fee Includes \ Landscaping, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Assoc Security \ Intercom, Condo Association \ Yes, Condominium Name \ Piedmont Park Square, Construction \ Brick, Construction \ Cement Board, Construction \ Post & Beam, Construction \ Stone/Concrete, Construction \ Timber Frame, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ Y, Documents On File \ Floor Plans, Documents On File \ Master Deed, Documents On File \ Rules & Regs, Documents On File \ Unit Deed, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Energy Features \ Prog. Thermostat, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior Unit Features \ Deck - Roof, Exterior Unit Features \ Deck - Roof + Access Rights, FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly, Garage Parking \ Garage Door Opener, Garage Parking \ Under, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Hydro Air, Hot Water \ Natural Gas, Insulation Feature \ Cellulose - Sprayed, Insulation Feature \ Full, Insulation Feature \ Mineral Wool, Insulation Feature \ Mixed, Insulation Feature \ Spray Foam, Interior Features \ Intercom, Lead Paint \ None, Management \ Professional - Off Site, Parking Feature \ Exclusive Parking, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Roof Material \ Rubber, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, Square Feet Source \ Master Deed, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Low-Rise, Type \ Condo, Unit Placement \ Corner, WATER \ City/Town Water, Year Built Descrp \ Actual, Year Built Descrp \ To Be Built, Year Built Source \ Builder
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Unit count: 8
- Floor size: 1,585 sqft
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 2106456805
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25 Piedmont Street # 4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02116, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51% less than in Boston, and 74.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02116 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02116 home values.
- # 1$1.07M221,132
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!