- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- 51 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,591 all time views
- 23 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $247,533
- Price/sqft: $234
- MLS #: 4406799
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Electric \ 100 Amp, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dryer, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Washer, HeatFuel \ Oil, Property Type \ Residential, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ Private, Style \ Ranch, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Gas, Flood Zone \ Unknown, Garage Location \ None, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, Foundation \ Concrete, Exterior \ Vinyl, HeatingAndCooling \ Central Air, LotDescription \ Other, Driveway \ Dirt, DisabilityFeatures \ One-Level Home, Construction \ Existing, WaterHeater \ Gas-Lp\Bottle, Timeshare FractionalOwn \ No, Water CF \ Public, Number Stories \ 1, Road Footage YN \ Unknown, Basement \ Concrete, Basement Y\N \ Yes, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Floors CF \ Laminate, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ 1
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: NHTN M:7 B:13 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 113014191
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $181-298K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03862 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% fall for North Hampton as a whole. Among 03862 homes, this home is 45.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 15.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03862, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% less than in North Hampton, and 95.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03862 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03862 home values.
|26 Pine Rd North Hampton, NH||$256K||2||1||1,203|
|23 Pine Rd North Hampton, NH||$344K||3||2.5||1,640|
|27 Pine Rd North Hampton, NH||$256K||3||1||988|
|24 Pine Rd North Hampton, NH||$280K||3||1.5||1,306|
|28 Pine Rd North Hampton, NH||--||2||1||1,128|
|28 Pine Rd North Hampton, NH||$255K||3||1||1,128|
|22 Pine Rd North Hampton, NH||$391K||3||2.5||2,016|
|21 Pine Rd North Hampton, NH||$371K||3||2||2,468|
|29 Pine Rd North Hampton, NH||$329K||3||1.5||1,413|
|22 Pine Rd North Hampton, NH||$386K||3||2.5||2,016|
|30 Pine Rd North Hampton, NH||$361K||4||1||1,781|
|23 Pine Rd North Hampton, NH||--||3||1.5||1,504|
|20 Pine Rd North Hampton, NH||$235K||2||1||1,024|
|19A Pine Rd North Hampton, NH||$387K||2||2||1,632|
|19 Pine Rd North Hampton, NH||$319K||4||1.5||1,884|
|31 Pine Rd North Hampton, NH||$290K||3||1||1,505|
|31 Pine Rd North Hampton, NH||$259K||--||--||--|
|32 Pine Rd North Hampton, NH||$328K||3||1.5||1,674|
|18 Pine Rd North Hampton, NH||$353K||4||2||1,802|
|33 Pine Rd North Hampton, NH||$318K||3||1||1,816|
Nearby Schools in North Hampton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!