- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 462 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,196 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 1996 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $16
- MLS #: 4256205
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Exterior \ Clapboard, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, Roads \ Paved, Roads \ Public, Sewer \ Private, Sewer \ Septic, Garage Location \ None, LotDescription \ Level, Foundation \ Concrete, HeatingAndCooling \ Multi Zone, LotDescription \ Landscaped, LotDescription \ Country Setting, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Air Conditioner, Driveway \ Gravel, HeatFuel \ Wood, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Wood Stove, Basement \ Slab, LotDescription \ Wooded Setting, Style \ Other, Roof \ Shingle-Other, LotDescription \ Rural Setting, Construction \ Steel Frame, Roof \ Pitched, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), GarageAndParking \ 6+ Parking Spaces, Electric \ 220 Plug, Number Stories \ 2, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Water CF \ Dug Well, Water CF \ Private, Interior Features CF \ Dining Area, Interior Features CF \ Wood Stove, Interior Features CF \ Wood Stove Hook-up, Interior Features CF \ Foyer, Interior Features CF \ Family Room, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen\Dining, Interior Features CF \ 1 Stove, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen\Living, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen\Family, Interior Features CF \ Exercise Room, Exterior Features CF \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Features CF \ Balcony, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Family Room Level \ 2, Utility Room Level \ 2, Kitchen Level \ 2, Living Room Level \ 2, StreetType \ Rd
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 10,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: OSSI M:00139 B:014000 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86720270
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will fall 0.5% next year. Among 03864 homes, this home is 9.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 84.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03864, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.7% higher than in Ossipee, and 73.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03864 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ossipee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|20 Pork Hill Rd Ossipee, NH||$111K||1||1||360|
|14 Pork Hill Rd Ossipee, NH||$134K||3||1||1,438|
|19 Pork Hill Rd Ossipee, NH||$235K||3||2||2,356|
|12 Pork Hill Rd Ossipee, NH||$154K||2||1||1,272|
|35 Pork Hill Rd Ossipee, NH||$201K||3||3||1,601|
|9 Pork Hill Rd Ossipee, NH||$169K||3||2||1,667|
|5 Pork Hill Rd Ossipee, NH||$100K||2||1||720|
|4 Pork Hill Rd Ossipee, NH||$97K||2||1||874|
|39 Pork Hill Rd Ossipee, NH||$124K||2||2||686|
|365 Water Village Rd Ossipee, NH||$354K||5||4||3,941|
|353 Water Village Rd Ossipee, NH||$156K||3||1||1,535|
|12 Lower Beecham Hill Rd Ossipee, NH||$292K||2||2||2,312|
|19 Lower Beecham Hill Rd Ossipee, NH||--||Studio||--||--|
|45 Pork Hill Rd Ossipee, NH||$405K||4||4||3,445|
|7 Beach Pond Rd Wolfeboro, NH||--||--||--||--|
|349 Water Village Rd Ossipee, NH||$173K||2||2||1,766|
|31 Lower Beecham Hill Rd Ossipee, NH||$294K||3||--||2,044|
|14 Beach Pond Rd Wolfeboro, NH||$227K||2||2||2,490|
|385 Water Village Rd Ossipee, NH||$279K||4||2||2,857|
|13 Beach Pond Rd Wolfeboro, NH||--||Studio||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Ossipee
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!