A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Views: 592 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $115,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $128
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Shake, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Corner, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:D13 B:0157 L:0024
- Zillow Home ID: 58975171
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $80-135K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06320 home values will fall 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.7% decrease for New London as a whole. Among 06320 homes, this home is valued 28.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06320, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% higher than in New London, and 160% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06320 home values.
|29 Redden Ave New London, CT||$108K||3||1||1,050|
|25 Redden Ave New London, CT||$141K||3||1||900|
|30 W High St New London, CT||$114K||3||1||1,176|
|38 W High St New London, CT||$122K||3||1||1,243|
|48 W High St New London, CT||$133K||4||1.5||1,665|
|42 W High St New London, CT||$112K||2||1||1,096|
|67 W High St New London, CT||$99K||3||1||936|
|63 W High St New London, CT||$108K||3||1||1,000|
|47 W High St New London, CT||$113K||3||1||975|
|17 Redden Ave New London, CT||$125K||4||1||1,553|
|39 W High St New London, CT||$106K||3||1||975|
|36 W High St New London, CT||$134K||3||2||1,162|
|43 W High St New London, CT||$108K||3||1||975|
|45 Redden Ave New London, CT||$119K||2||1||1,040|
|11 Redden Ave New London, CT||$106K||3||1||975|
|31 W High St New London, CT||$113K||3||1||1,056|
|53 Redden Ave New London, CT||$109K||3||1||1,078|
|28 W High St New London, CT||$159K||4||2||2,068|
|82 Summer St New London, CT||$111K||2||1||1,079|
|24 W High St New London, CT||$126K||6||2||1,760|
Nearby Schools in New London
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!