- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Views: 1,994 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $559,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $238
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family - 2 Units Up/Down, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,346 sqft
- Parcel #: W:22 P:05204 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59096385
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $657-896K.
Market guideZillow predicts Brighton home values will rise 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Brighton homes, this home is valued 142% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 39.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brighton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80.9% less than in Boston, and 91.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Brighton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
|21 Rogers Park Ave Boston, MA||$780K||4||2||2,434|
|21 Rogers Park Ave # 1 Boston, MA||$637K||3||1||--|
|29 Rogers Park Ave Boston, MA||$823K||6||2||2,768|
|28 Trapelo St Boston, MA||$815K||6||2||2,921|
|28 Trapelo St # 2 Boston, MA||--||4||1||--|
|28 Trapelo St # 1 Brighton, MA||$693K||--||--||--|
|32 Trapelo St # 2 Boston, MA||$484K||3||1||1,238|
|32 Trapelo St Boston, MA||$707K||2||2||1,319|
|32 Trapelo St UNIT 32 Boston, MA||$551K||2||2||1,319|
|22 Trapelo St Boston, MA||$785K||5||2||2,434|
|33 Rogers Park Ave Boston, MA||$798K||4||2||2,434|
|34 Trapelo St UNIT 34 Boston, MA||$519K||3||1||1,238|
|36 Trapelo St Boston, MA||$787K||5||2||2,434|
|7 Willoughby St Brighton, MA||--||2||1||--|
|9 Willoughby St Brighton, MA||--||2||1||--|
|13 Willoughby St Brighton, MA||$825K||7||3||2,995|
|40 Trapelo St Boston, MA||$769K||4||2||2,366|
|37 Rogers Park Ave Boston, MA||$837K||4||2||2,817|
|57 Willoughby St Brighton, MA||$747K||5||2||2,376|
|9-11 Willoughby St Boston, MA||--||2||1||2,200|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!