- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 378 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,654 all time views
- 19 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Stove
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $1
- Last sale price/sqft: $0
- MLS #: 209510
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- Exterior Amenities \ Exterior Lighting, Insulation \ Fiberglass, Zoning \ Residential, Electric Type \ 200 Amp, Accessibility \ 1st Flr Bdrm w\Bath, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Region \ Berkshire - South, Heat\Cool \ Hot Water, Fuel \ Nat Gas, Hot Water \ Nat Gas, Title V \ Not Applicable, Water \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Parking Spaces Type \ Garaged, Garage \ Oversized, Easement \ Unk, Right of Way \ Unk, Right to Farm Comm \ Yes, Garage \ Under, Survey \ Unk, Garage \ Auto Opener, Style \ Ranch, Construction \ Modular, Garage \ 1 Car, Heat\Cool \ Boiler, Status \ Pending, Yr Blt Description \ Actual, Internet Service \ Cable Available, Flood Hazard Area \ Unk
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 56804100
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $145-285K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01238 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Town of Lee as a whole. Among 01238 homes, this home is 3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 12.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01238, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% higher than in Town of Lee, and 66.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01238 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Lee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01238 home values.
|48 Reservoir Rd Lee, MA||$125K||2||1||744|
|18 Rose Ave Lee, MA||$125K||3||1||864|
|24 Rose Ave Lee, MA||$172K||3||1||1,629|
|30 Rose Ave Lee, MA||$158K||3||1||1,260|
|35 Rose Ave Lee, MA||$202K||3||1||1,172|
|36 Rose Ave Lee, MA||$164K||4||1||1,447|
|44 Rose Ave Lee, MA||$138K||4||1||1,008|
|52 Rose Ave Lee, MA||$114K||--||--||--|
|55 Rose Ave Lee, MA||$200K||3||1||1,144|
|61 Reservoir Rd Lee, MA||$275K||2||1||1,888|
|48 Rose Ave Lee, MA||$124K||3||1||900|
|56 Reservoir Rd Lee, MA||$141K||3||1||875|
|81 Reservoir Rd Lee, MA||$251K||2||1||1,056|
|80 Reservoir Rd Lee, MA||$194K||3||1||1,288|
|38 Tabar Ave Lee, MA||$132K||3||1||875|
|58 Tabar Ave Lee, MA||$126K||3||1||816|
|52 Tabar Ave Lee, MA||$121K||2||1||744|
|46 Tabar Ave Lee, MA||$123K||3||1||816|
|42 Reservoir Rd Lee, MA||$164K||2||1||1,307|
|37 Reservoir Rd Lee, MA||$210K||3||1.5||1,347|
Nearby Schools in Town of Lee
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!