- Lot: 0.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Views: 3,101 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $430,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $171
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Sloping, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,512 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:C07 B:00071 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 58835343
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $375-570K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06611 home values will decrease 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.2% fall for Trumbull as a whole. Among 06611 homes, this home is valued 45.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06611, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.9% less than in Trumbull, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help 06611 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Trumbull.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06611 home values.
|23 Claire Pl Trumbull, CT||$425K||3||2||1,943|
|17 Rosellen Dr Trumbull, CT||$390K||4||2.5||1,434|
|22 Claire Pl Trumbull, CT||$439K||4||2.5||2,204|
|11 Rosellen Dr Trumbull, CT||$365K||3||2||1,371|
|34 Rosellen Dr Trumbull, CT||$392K||4||2.5||1,494|
|31 Rosellen Dr Trumbull, CT||$443K||4||2.5||2,008|
|19 Anita Ave Trumbull, CT||$358K||3||1.5||1,472|
|13 Anita Ave Trumbull, CT||$455K||4||3||2,642|
|40 Rosellen Dr Trumbull, CT||$414K||3||2||2,002|
|20 Anita Ave Trumbull, CT||$409K||4||2||1,932|
|4625 Madison Ave Trumbull, CT||$362K||4||2||1,806|
|4625 Madison Ave Trumbull, CT||$339K||4||2||1,806|
|4619 Madison Ave Trumbull, CT||$353K||3||1.5||1,538|
|16 Anita Ave Trumbull, CT||$368K||2||1.5||1,740|
|9 Anita Ave Trumbull, CT||$410K||3||3||1,863|
|12 Anita Ave Trumbull, CT||$438K||4||2||2,580|
|36 Kachele St Easton, CT||$1.21M||4||4||5,469|
|23 Anita Ave Trumbull, CT||$521K||4||2.5||2,982|
|47 Kachele St Easton, CT||$1.23M||4||4.5||5,338|
|6 Claire Pl Trumbull, CT||$359K||3||2||1,450|
Nearby Schools in Trumbull
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!