25 S Main St, Phoenixville, PA 19460Studio
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central, Wall
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Heating: Electric, Gas, Oil
- Zillow Home ID: 2107248794
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25 S Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19460, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.7% less than in Phoenixville, and 39.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19460 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenixville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19460 home values.
- 19 S Main St Phoenixville, PA$689K118,591
- 185 Prospect St Phoenixville, PA$114K11600
- 101 Main St APT 301 Phoenixville, PA$116K11600
- 10 S Main St Phoenixville, PA$233K----3,348
- 102 Main St Phoenixville, PA$241K412,100
- 211 Church St Phoenixville, PA$129K31970
- 218 Church St Phoenixville, PA$244K432,640
- 107 E Main St Pottstown, PA$435K311,388
- 110 Main St Phoenixville, PA$136K312,874
- 217 Church St Phoenixville, PA$212K52.52,708
- 200 Bridge St APT 3 Phoenixville, PA$132K11--
- 200 Bridge St APT 1 Phoenixville, PA$138K11550
- 153 Prospect St Phoenixville, PA$180K311,467
- 195 Bridge St # 2 Phoenixville, PA$201K11--
- 226 Church St Phoenixville, PA$209K622,417
- 217 Prospect St Phoenixville, PA$120K31824
- 116 N Main St Spring City, PA$297K53.53,024
- 1 N Main St Phoenixville, PA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.