25 S Seward St, York, PA 174044 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,808 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,744 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $54,900
- Price/sqft: $30
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,808 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 880001100150000000
- Zillow Home ID: 60519610
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25 S Seward Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 17404 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.9% less than in West York, and 1.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 17404 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 17404 home values.
- 27 S Seward St York, PA$87K311,814
- 23 S Seward St York, PA$89K31.51,814
- 29 S Seward St York, PA$85K311,536
- 1556 W Market St York, PA$92K311,824
- 1554 W Market St York, PA$97K31.51,464
- 1552 W Market St York, PA$107K411,896
- 1543 Monroe St York, PA$106K512,016
- 1550 W Market St York, PA$117K512,560
- 1548 W Market St York, PA$80K512,228
- 1545 Monroe St York, PA$111K311,616
- 1549 Monroe St York, PA--------
- 1535 Monroe St York, PA$86K41.51,770
- 1600 W Market St York, PA$286K443,790
- 1541 Monroe St York, PA$87K522,148
- 1533 Monroe St York, PA$106K311,464
- 1534 W Market St York, PA$120K532,748
- 30 S Seward St York, PA$149K31.51,752
- 1531 Monroe St York, PA$103K31.51,680
- 1514 W Market St York, PA$145K52.52,802
- 1601 Monroe St York, PA$111K31.51,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.