- Lot: 0.74 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Views: 1,029 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $565,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $263
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH1_DSCRP \ Slider, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,146 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00020 B:000 L:1016A
- Zillow Home ID: 56661528
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $370-800K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02571 home values will fall 3.1% next year, compared to a 2.8% fall for Wareham as a whole. Among 02571 homes, this home is valued 207.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 48.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02571, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.8% greater than in Wareham, and 1.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02571 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wareham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02571 home values.
|5 James Dr Wareham, MA||$600K||4||2||2,110|
|22 Over Jordan Rd Wareham, MA||$723K||2||2||1,685|
|19 Salt Marsh Ln Wareham, MA||$365K||3||1||1,251|
|20 Salt Marsh Ln Wareham, MA||$1.17M||5||2.5||2,682|
|16 Over Jordan Rd Wareham, MA||$439K||2||1||700|
|14 Over Jordan Rd Wareham, MA||$369K||2||1||588|
|30 Salt Marsh Ln Wareham, MA||$994K||3||2||2,026|
|23 Over Jordan Rd Wareham, MA||$587K||2||2||1,008|
|28 Salt Marsh Ln Wareham, MA||$908K||3||3||2,723|
|19 Over Jordan Rd Wareham, MA||$868K||3||3||2,340|
|3 James Dr Wareham, MA||$400K||4||2||1,656|
|24 Salt Marsh Ln Wareham, MA||$914K||3||2.5||2,082|
|22 Salt Marsh Ln Wareham, MA||$250K||--||--||--|
|23 Salt Marsh Ln Wareham, MA||$757K||4||2||1,821|
|21 Over Jordan Rd Wareham, MA||$1.27M||5||3.5||4,780|
|16 Salt Marsh Ln Wareham, MA||$815K||3||1||1,360|
|14 Salt Marsh Ln Wareham, MA||$876K||3||2||1,295|
|N/a Wareham, MA||$350K||2||2||1,685|
|2 Sea Lavender Way Wareham, MA||$408K||1||1||1,599|
|4 Sea Lavender Way Wareham, MA||$1.07M||3||2||2,326|
Nearby Schools in Wareham
K & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!