- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- 32 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $1
- Price/sqft: $378
- MLS #: G696203
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Water
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Appliances Included \ Grill, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Crawl Space, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ Yes, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ No Laundry Location, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Beach, Waterfront Description \ Sound, Waterfront Description \ View, Waterfront Description \ Walk To, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,216 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 00536000
- Zillow Home ID: 58081230
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06371 home values will rise 4.2% next year, compared to a 4.3% increase for Old Lyme as a whole. Among 06371 homes, this home is 25.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 76.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06371, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.3% less than in Old Lyme, and 31.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06371 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Old Lyme.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06371 home values.
|23 Sea View Rd Old Lyme, CT||$579K||4||1||1,008|
|27 Sea View Rd Old Lyme, CT||$722K||3||2.5||1,308|
|24 Sea View Rd Old Lyme, CT||$787K||3||1||1,287|
|21 Sea View Rd Old Lyme, CT||$598K||3||1||1,152|
|28 Sea View Rd Old Lyme, CT||$791K||3||1||864|
|22 Sea View Rd Old Lyme, CT||$788K||3||1||1,079|
|30 Sea View Rd Old Lyme, CT||$830K||3||2||1,301|
|20 Sea View Rd Old Lyme, CT||$904K||4||2.5||2,194|
|19 Sea View Rd Old Lyme, CT||$855K||3||2.5||2,464|
|18 Sea View Rd Old Lyme, CT||$1.14M||5||3||2,528|
|26 Sea View Rd Old Lyme, CT||$808K||2||1||934|
|16 Sea View Rd Old Lyme, CT||$822K||4||1.5||1,002|
|15 Sea View Rd Old Lyme, CT||$514K||3||1||931|
|13 Sea View Rd Old Lyme, CT||$499K||3||1||940|
|11 Sea View Rd Old Lyme, CT||$505K||2||1||864|
|12 Carrington Rd Old Lyme, CT||$342K||3||1||882|
|14 Sea View Rd Old Lyme, CT||$802K||2||1||884|
|14 A Sea View Rd Old Lyme, CT||--||--||--||--|
|10 Carrington Rd Old Lyme, CT||$327K||3||1||726|
|32 Sea View Rd Old Lyme, CT||$873K||4||1.5||1,264|
Nearby Schools in Old Lyme
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K, 2-121.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!