- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
25 Smith St, Rye, NY 105803 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,405 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,405 sqft
- Parcel #: 55140014600700030350000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32971648
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25 Smith Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10580, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.7% higher than in Rye, and 70.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10580 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rye.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10580 home values.
- 1101 Boston Post Rd APT 3A Rye, NY$472K221,200
- 1101 Boston Post Rd APT 2A Rye, NY$421K------
- 6 School St Rye, NY$891K722,418
- 1097 Boston Post Rd Rye, NY$1.26M632,204
- 1095 Boston Post Rd Rye, NY$1.21M53.51,910
- 1101 Boston Post Rd APT 1A Rye, NY$423K221,100
- 1091 Boston Post Rd Rye, NY$1.42M632,775
- 25 Loder St Rye, NY$1.23M432,233
- 39 Loder St Rye, NY$928K422,051
- 1085 Boston Post Rd APT 5 Rye, NY$454K21800
- 1085 Boston Post Rd APT 6 Rye, NY$747K21800
- 1085 Boston Post Rd APT 1 Rye, NY$295K11700
- 21 Loder St Rye, NY$1.91M43.53,914
- 1085 Boston Post Rd APT 2 Rye, NY$268K21700
- 1085 Boston Post Rd APT 10 Rye, NY$256K11800
- 1085 Boston Post Rd APT 10 Rye, NY$263K11800
- 24 Smith St Rye, NY--11600
- 1 Holly Ln Rye, NY$1.28M533,136
Nearby Schools in Rye
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292