25 Starview Ct, Sedona, AZ 863513 beds, 2 baths, 1,818 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- HOA Fee: $120
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $395,000
- Price/sqft: $217
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Territorial
- Beautiful, well kept home. Two fireplaces, Beautifully decorated, furnished, equipped.
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,818 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 40556136
- Zillow Home ID: 71337509
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25 Starview Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 86351 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 40.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 154.3% greater than in Sedona, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 86351 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sedona.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86351 home values.
- 25 Starview Ct Sedona, AZ$162K321,800
- 35 Starview Ct Sedona, AZ$390K322,203
- 15 Starview Ct Sedona, AZ$389K----1,818
- 35 Starview Ct Sedona, AZ$202K322,190
- 5 Starview Ct Sedona, AZ$397K322,203
- 40 Rojo Vista Ct Sedona, AZ$374K321,961
- 20 Rojo Vista Ct Sedona, AZ$330K321,751
- 220 Roca Roja Rd Sedona, AZ$217K----1,322
- 60 Rojo Vista Ct Sedona, AZ$401K322,297
- 210 Roca Roja Rd Sedona, AZ$299K221,547
- 20 Starview Ct Sedona, AZ$387K432,169
- 80 Rojo Vista Ct Sedona, AZ$393K321,961
- 30 Starview Ct Sedona, AZ$383K322,203
- 200 Roca Roja Rd Sedona, AZ$271K----1,301
- 10 Starview Ct Sedona, AZ$376K321,818
- 10 Starview Ct # 0 Sedona, AZ--321,818
- 40 Starview Ct Sedona, AZ$374K----1,818
- 230 Roca Roja Rd Sedona, AZ--------
- 190 Roca Roja Rd Sedona, AZ$339K----1,677
- 100 Rojo Vista Ct Sedona, AZ$361K----1,751
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.