25 Stock St UNIT 25, Dorchester, MA 021222 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,384 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1986
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $325,000
- Public Transportation, Shopping, Tennis Court, Park, Walk/Jog Trails, Golf Course, Medical Facility, Bike Path, Conservation Area, Highway Access, House of Worship, Private School, Public School, T-Station, 200 Amps
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 17
- Floor size: 1,384 sqft
- Parcel #: W:16 P:04106 S:012
- Zillow Home ID: 59102777
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25 Stock Street UNIT 25
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Dorchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 159.3% greater than in Boston, and 4.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
- 23 Stock St UNIT 23 Dorchester, MA$270K21.51,382
- 27 Stock St UNIT 27 Dorchester, MA$279K21.51,210
- 31 Stock St UNIT 31 Dorchester, MA$279K211,192
- 33 Stock St UNIT 33 Dorchester, MA$276K21.51,278
- 35 Stock St UNIT 35 Dorchester, MA$281K21.51,403
- 5 Stock St UNIT 1 Dorchester, MA$288K211,084
- 7 Stock St Dorchester, MA$439K31.51,533
- 5 Stock St UNIT 2 Dorchester, MA$334K221,518
- 9 Stock St Dorchester, MA$368K311,345
- 42 Stock St UNIT 42 Dorchester, MA$262K21.51,345
- 86 Minot St Dorchester, MA$399K311,639
- 11 Stock St Dorchester, MA$491K31.51,628
- 4 Stock St Dorchester, MA$382K411,154
- 6 Stock St Dorchester, MA$333K31.51,128
- 31 Stock St Dorchester, MA$312K21.51,192
- 35 Stock St Dorchester, MA$315K21.51,403
- 80 Minot St Dorchester, MA$566K522,889
- 8 Stock St Dorchester, MA$366K31.51,386
- 88 Minot St Dorchester, MA$390K311,821
- 13 Stock St Dorchester, MA$365K41.51,750
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292