25 Stowe Ct, Seaside, CA 939553 beds, 2 baths, 1,396 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- 38 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $270,000
- Price/sqft: $193
- MLS #: ML81421601
- Parking: 477 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed,Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat,Building Type \ Detached,Cooling \ None,Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen,Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room,Exterior \ Stucco,Family Room \ Separate Family Room,Fireplaces \ Family Room,Fireplaces \ Wood Burning,Fireplaces \ Yes,Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall,Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum,Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter,Heating \ Forced Air,Horse Property \ No,Listing Class \ Residential,Listing Service \ Full Service,Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency,Lot Location \ Court,Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet,Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet,Pool \ Pool - No,Roof \ Tar and Gravel,Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected,Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street,Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor,Style \ Ranch,Subclass \ Single Family Home,View \ Ocean,Water \ Public,
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,396 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Parcel #: 012622020000
- Zillow Home ID: 19340593
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25 Stowe Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93955, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.9% lower than in Seaside, and 29.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 93955 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seaside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93955 home values.
- 23 Stowe Ct Seaside, CA$429K421,660
- 1873 San Pablo Ave Seaside, CA$332K321,218
- 1867 San Pablo Ave Seaside, CA$353K321,225
- 27 Stowe Ct Seaside, CA$354K321,395
- 1881 San Pablo Ave Seaside, CA$398K331,436
- 21 Stowe Ct Seaside, CA$327K321,229
- 19 Stowe Ct Seaside, CA$346K321,216
- 29 Stowe Ct Seaside, CA$257K31.51,000
- 1817 Havana St Seaside, CA$357K321,280
- 17 Stowe Ct Seaside, CA$428K42.52,009
- 1829 Havana St Seaside, CA$390K321,280
- 30 Stowe Ct Seaside, CA$184K31.51,000
- 1809 Havana St Seaside, CA$388K321,280
- 1841 Havana St Seaside, CA$348K321,171
- 1882 San Pablo Ave Seaside, CA$427K331,647
- 1868 San Pablo Ave Seaside, CA$463K421,816
- 1856 San Pablo Ave Seaside, CA$399K42.51,464
- 15 Stowe Ct Seaside, CA$412K321,386
- 1894 San Pablo Ave Seaside, CA$414K321,368
- 3 Stowe Ct Seaside, CA$325K321,066
Nearby Schools in Seaside
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292