- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
25 Vasco Dr, Mill Valley, CA 949414 beds, 2 baths, 1,789 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Amazing convenience includes easy access to 101 and downtown Mill Valley, the SF-Sonoma bike path is a half block away, 4 blocks to the Scott Valley Swim and Tennis Club, half block from the Alta Ball Fields and Mill Valley's top-rated elementary school. 40-minute commute to the SF Financial District.
- Lot: 0.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2001 for $915,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 398 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Park
- Large (.93 acres) wooded lot provides complete privacy from neighbors, beautiful views of Horse Hill
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,789 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 03314110
- Zillow Home ID: 19259043
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25 Vasco Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94941 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% lower than in Mill Valley, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94941 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mill Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94941 home values.
- 1 Stanton Way Mill Valley, CA$1.98M43.53,028
- 17 Eton Way Mill Valley, CA$1.54M43.52,756
- 14 Eton Way Mill Valley, CA$1.9M43.53,415
- 3 Stanton Way Mill Valley, CA$1.35M32.52,138
- 26 Vasco Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.29M42.52,125
- 24 Vasco Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.5M332,331
- 12 Eton Way Mill Valley, CA$1.54M432,319
- 4 Stanton Way Mill Valley, CA$3.15M553,579
- 28 Vasco Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.67M532,760
- 22 Vasco Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.17M422,142
- 19 Vasco Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.45M422,074
- 1 Underhill Rd Mill Valley, CA$1.33M522,505
- 15 Eton Way Mill Valley, CA$1.51M42.52,412
- 20 Vasco Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.29M42.52,403
- 29 Vasco Ct Mill Valley, CA$1.49M532,470
- 7 Stanton Way Mill Valley, CA$1.67M42.752,370
- 10 Eton Way Mill Valley, CA$1.23M42.51,834
- 17 Vasco Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.68M432,252
- 18 Vasco Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.31M42.52,535
- 13 Eton Way Mill Valley, CA$1.7M433,037
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.