25 Walnut St, Reading, PA 196062 beds, 1 bath, 720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- 168 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1993 for $60,500
- Price/sqft: $125
- MLS #: 6350723
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 1 space
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 720 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 81532611567686
- Zillow Home ID: 8929245
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 25 Walnut Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19606 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 41.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% higher than in Reading Metro, and 11.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19606 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Reading Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19606 home values.
- 19 Walnut St Reading, PA$118K311,264
- 3615 Patton St Reading, PA$156K321,524
- 3604 Patton St Reading, PA$158K311,358
- 3600 Patton St Reading, PA$120K31850
- 3608 Patton St Reading, PA$108K31960
- 3602 Saint Lawrence Ave Reading, PA$90K411,890
- 3604 Saint Lawrence Ave Reading, PA$98K311,698
- 3619 Patton St Reading, PA$144K31.51,056
- 3606 Saint Lawrence Ave Reading, PA$98K311,698
- 3612 Patton St Reading, PA$114K21768
- 28 Walnut St Reading, PA$121K31.51,784
- 3621 Patton St Reading, PA$150K311,512
- 3616 Patton St Reading, PA$131K211,248
- 3554 Saint Lawrence Ave Reading, PA$177K411,984
- 3618 Saint Lawrence Ave Reading, PA$183K51.52,059
- 36 Walnut St Reading, PA$134K221,032
- 3615 Orchard Ct Reading, PA$159K321,688
- 105 Walnut St Reading Station, PA$155K31.51,904
- 40 Walnut St Reading, PA$121K311,368
- 3623 Patton St Reading, PA$129K311,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292