25 Washington StAPT 11, Bristol, CT 06010
Sold on 2/20/13: $113,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Townhouse:1,228 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1989
- Last Sold:Feb 2013 for $113,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringTile
- Additional FeaturesActive Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ No,Attic \ Hatch Opening,Condo Type \ End Unit,Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S),Development Type \ Condominium,Exterior Feature \ Patio,Exterior Siding \ Brick,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Tile,Fuel Type \ Electric,Garage Type \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance,HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Parking Type \ Assigned,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Townhouse,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Laundry room
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count22
- Zillow Home ID57704392
- High SchoolBRISTOL EASTERN
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #0258938
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count5
- Days on Zillow383
- Elementary SchoolHUBBEL
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Vinyl
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$151,060||$137K – $168K||+$3,254||$123||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,271/mo||$890 – $1.6K/mo||-$5||$1.04||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 06010 home values will decrease 1.1% next year, compared to a 0.8% decrease for Bristol as a whole. Among 06010 homes, this home is valued 12.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06010 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.3% greater than in Bristol, and 122.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06010 home values.
Neighborhood for 25 Washington Street APT 11
Nearby Schools in Bristol
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005