- Built in 1989
- Views: 1,214 all time views
- HOA Fee: $190
- Heating: Baseboard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $130,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $106
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level, 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Walkin Closet, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S), Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Exterior Feature \ Patio, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Electric, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Galley, Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 22
- Floor size: 1,228 sqft
- Parcel #: 0259004
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 58131458
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $107-145K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06010 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Bristol as a whole. Among 06010 homes, this home is valued 26.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% greater than in Bristol, and 98.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06010 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (19)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 25 Washington St|
Nearby Schools in Bristol
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!