A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Views: 4,575 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $302,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $149
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 4th Bedroom Description \ Lower Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,026 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 0881800
- Zillow Home ID: 58088365
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $220-450K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06385 home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 2.2% decrease for Waterford as a whole. Among 06385 homes, this home is valued 45.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06385, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% lower than in Waterford, and 3.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06385 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waterford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06385 home values.
|48 Forest St # A Waterford, CT||$217K||3||2.5||1,020|
|48 Forest St Waterford, CT||$241K||3||2.5||1,020|
|50 Forest St Waterford, CT||$230K||3||2||1,230|
|17 Woodland Rd Waterford, CT||$244K||3||2||1,202|
|46 Forest St Waterford, CT||$230K||3||1||1,350|
|30 Woodland Rd Waterford, CT||$256K||2||2||1,368|
|42 Forest St Waterford, CT||$310K||3||2||1,942|
|22 Woodland Rd Waterford, CT||$252K||3||2||1,396|
|49 Forest St Waterford, CT||$207K||3||1||1,112|
|45 Forest St Waterford, CT||$220K||3||1||1,232|
|51 Forest St Waterford, CT||--||3||1.5||7,840|
|43 Forest St Waterford, CT||$231K||2||2||1,266|
|11 Woodland Rd Waterford, CT||--||--||--||--|
|38 Forest St Waterford, CT||$269K||3||2||1,820|
|16 Woodland Rd Waterford, CT||$223K||3||1.5||1,056|
|39 Forest St Waterford, CT||$191K||2||1||900|
|19 Glenwood Rd Waterford, CT||$313K||4||2||2,300|
|34 Forest St Waterford, CT||$197K||2||1||1,080|
|72 Ridgewood Ave Waterford, CT||$244K||3||2.5||1,685|
|68 Ridgewood Ave Waterford, CT||$309K||3||2.5||1,916|
Nearby Schools in Waterford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.